FishPig’s Magento WordPress Integration is an extension for Magento eCommerce that integrates your WordPress blog with your Magento store. The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise, Magento Professional and Magento Community Edition.
The extension now comes packaged with full translations for Brazilian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French and German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian (nb_NO and nn_NO), Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
FishPig’s WordPress Integration Features
At the FishPig HQ, we are constantly trying to improve the extension and make it the only choice for blog integration in Magento. Here are some of the more popular features that the extension has:
- 100% free to use and easy to install via Magento Connect
- Requires no core Magento or WordPress file modification
- Use your Magento theme for your WordPress blog
- Integrate an existing WordPress blog and keep the same URL’s. Your SEO will not be affected
- 1-Click login to your WordPress Admin from your Magento Admin
- Support for WordPress shortcodes and new custom shortcodes only available through this extension
- Associate WordPress posts with Magento products
- Create menu’s in the WordPress Admin and add it to the Magento Topmenu
The extension also supports a large selection of WordPress plugins for free and others with add-on extensions. Out of the box you can configure your blog’s SEO using WordPress (Yoast) SEO, use Yarpp to display related posts, AddThis to display social icons and many other valuable WordPress plugins.
WordPress Integration now supports:
- Disqus Comments
- NextGEN Gallery
- Contact Form 7
- Ultimate Category Excluder
- Advanced Custom Fields
- Simple Page Sidebars
- Lightbox Gallery
- WP ReCaptcha
- WP No Category Base
- …and many more!
Need Help Installing FishPig’s WordPress Integration?
Here at the FishPig HQ, we’re constantly installing our extensions on different version of Magento in attempt to get the best performance. If you’re struggling to install the extension, why not let us install it for you
Magento WordPress Multisite Integration
Using our Magento WordPress Multisite Integration extension, you can integrate a WordPress MU installation into Magento and associate a different blog with each store. This is great for multi-store Magento installations and sites that want to have multi-lingual blogs.
FishPig’s WordPress Integration Documentation
If you need help with the extension, check out the documentation.